H&H GALLERY SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping and Delivery
- All works are available for collection from the H&H Gallery warehouse, which is located in London.
- Free international delivery is available only for those items purchased at the full listed price and is subject to confirmation and international law.
- Free international delivery is for a standard service and includes professional packing and insurance. Express delivery service or special delivery requirements should be requested by contacting the gallery by phone or email. These shipping specifications may incur additional charges, which will be clearly explained to the customer.
- In exceptional circumstances, or for unusually large or heavy items, H&H Gallery reserves the right to enforce a collection only policy. This will be clearly set out to the customer at the time of order. In such a situation, we can provide advice and help to arrange the work’s delivery if requested, but ultimate shipping responsibility will lie with the customer.
- International delivery may incur import duties and taxes in the destination country. While these often do not apply to antique goods, the charges are outside of our control, and as such are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid for by the customer.
Returns and refunds for consumers
The following clause only applies if you are a consumer:
- Consumers who purchased through our online store are entitled to return any works purchased online for a full refund, excluding shipping costs, within 14 days of receiving physical possession of the works. In this situation, the customer should notify H&H Gallery of their decision to return the works by post or email within the 14-day time period. The cost of the return delivery is to be borne by the customer. The works should be returned to H&H Gallery in the same condition as when dispatched from us, within a further 14 days from the date of notification. Any deterioration in condition may affect the customer’s right to a refund. The works will remain the responsibility of the customer until they are physically received by H&H Gallery. We recommend your method of return includes insurance in case the item is damaged in return transit.
- Returns are not accepted for works purchased in store. Customers should satisfy themselves about the works purchased before submitting an order, as all in store sales are final.
Returns and refunds for trade
The following clause only applies if you are a trade customer:
- Trade customers are not permitted to return works once they have been dispatched and should satisfy themselves about the works before submitting an order, as all trade sales are final.
- Payment to H&H Gallery can be made through the website by debit or credit card. Alternatively, we accept payment by wire transfer, cheque or cash (subject to limits and conditions). Please contact us when making an order if you wish to use one of these alternative payment methods.
- Payment is usually required in full, We reserve the right to cancel any sale if payment terms are breached. Any deposit agreed and paid to reserve or secure a work will be non-refundable in the case that the order is subsequently cancelled.
- Full legal title to the works will not pass until payment is received in full in cleared funds.